INSIDE GAMES AND ACTIVITIES, NONCOMPETITVE
1. Have the children bring costumes. Have a costume parade. Take pictures.
2. Make paper-bag masks. Provide bags, crayons, markers, glue, yarn, and children's scissors. Help the children cut eye holes in the right place.
3. Set up a Horror House. (See Country Fair Party.)
4. Carve a jack-o'-lantern and then roast the pumpkin seeds. Mix 1 tablespoon oil and 1 teaspoon salt with each cup of raw seeds you saved from the pumpkin. Spread seeds on an oiled baking sheet and bake at 250 degree until crisp (about 45 minutes). Cool before eating.
INSIDE GAMES, COMPETITIVE
1. Pin the Hat on the Witch. Play like Pin the Tail on the Donkey.
2. Who Am I? Use names of scary creatures.
3. Hot Potato
OUTSIDE GAMES, NONCOMPETITIVE
1. Bob for Apples. (See Apples and Autumn Leaves Party.)
2. Bat, Bat, Dracula. Play like Duck, Duck, Goose.
3. Monster Treasure Hunt. Write the clues on paper cut out in the shape of giant footprints.
4. I Spy
OUTSIDE GAMES, COMPETITIVE
1. Giant Steps
2. Run, Rabbits, Run!
3. Snatch the Flag